UTOPIA

Welcome to utopia

Membership is FREE and easy but we also welcome guests to freely post in the forum without registration.

Please tell others and spread the word utopia is now open!

ALTERNATIVE NEWS, MYSTERY'S, UFO'S,PARANORMAL

Sandy Hook 'Busted' on Twitter Time Stamp Pic

Admin
    Admin

Sandy Hook 'Busted' on Twitter Time Stamp Pic

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

Look at the time stamp on this picture of Sandy Hook.

Notice Anything?

8:36 AM - 14 Dec 12

Here is the Twitter page

https://twitter.com/AudreyNBC/status/279626037783060482

EthanFree

Huh?

Post  EthanFree on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 am

I don't get it...the current TwitPic (her actual post) shows a few comments (questions re: time stamp), but that's it. Why? Why hasn't that post alone been bombarded by others that can see something isn't adding up? (and yes, I know this entire thing has been a Govt gun grab scam...looks like many of them have been since 9/11 and more)
    Thanks!

Hey, I know ur just getting this site up, but I think it looks great. I hope it takes off!
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Sandy Hook 'Busted' on Twitter Time Stamp Pic

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:10 am

EthanFree wrote:I don't get it...the current TwitPic (her actual post) shows a few comments (questions re: time stamp), but that's it. Why? Why hasn't that post alone been bombarded by others that can see something isn't adding up? (and yes, I know this entire thing has been a Govt gun grab scam...looks like many of them have been since 9/11 and more)
    Thanks!

Hey, I know ur just getting this site up, but I think it looks great. I hope it takes off!

Hey Ethan welcome and thanks for joining. I really appreciate your feedback on the site and i will try my best to make it work and post as much as i can. Please feel free to post whatever you like, to be honest you will be helping me out as i'm a little busy and wish i had more time to put into posting.
    If you have any suggestions or need anything just let me know cheers

Sponsored content

Re: Sandy Hook 'Busted' on Twitter Time Stamp Pic

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:44 pm